CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Gzul once said,'aku ada life wah yatah aku nda up date blog ku'

i agree with my anak buah ani...im busy with life ppl!i have very little time to go on9 and up date my blog..huh..i should hire someone to do this for me...

Anyone interested?

anyway..happy new year kmu!wawawa..maybe im the last person who still say that..owh well..who cares jua...im busy with life..i start 2009 with lots of amusing event..

new year eve - bbq 8 my nini manggis house..il post pictures nanti yea..i had fun brabish!!!

2nd jan - my kmbang lil bro bday!happy bday adek ku..i love u!

3rd jan - celebrate nabil's n my bday 8 hme..pictures will be post soon ok..

6th to 9th jan - was in Kk wit my PJ family!i classified my 23rd bday celebration as one of the best moment in my life!thank u..muachzz..

16th jan - mumy ayen's merisik thingy 8 nini manggis house..the real engagement party will be held soon..

17th jan - i start tutoring 8 the tuition school..the kids are amazing!!


to make my life even merrier..il start my teaching practise 2nd feb but im meeting the principal this saturday!yay!i love my life....

owh b4 i 4get..i know this is nt important but..if u read my wish list..a new wallet is listed..i have a new 1 already :) hehe...im so happy!!apakan..skadar jua ah..bt im happy cz tuhan makbulkn my doa...i sound palui..but my next wish is 2 go shopping k ONE BORNEO again..dear
god..please syangi hamba mu ini dan makbulkn permintaanya untuk membeli kasut guess d ONE BORNEO tanpa dmarei oleh bfnya kerana membazir...AMIN..

0 comments: