CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

dari Paranita Merna

This is from FB but me buat cni ja cz blog me dah mcm bhabuk...hahah..this is from Paranita merna(i keep on typing her name cz lawa namanya..unik)

Here are the rules - post this and replace my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
-- nope....eerrr....my mum did told me she choose other name 4 me but nda jadi cz my late nini nda suka so they pick nurul syazwani instead..

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
-- Slalu x even cz of little things...heheheh..*blush*

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
-- au lah..even mcm tulisan kanak2 but i suka...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
-- I prefer veggie bnr nya...but f ada lamb g me suka..

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
-- au...100 plus..dsekulah aaa...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
-- au lah!!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
-- depends..

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
-- yes!!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
-- my dream!!!au lah...

NAKED?
-- nope!!!bhapa????

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
-- Coco crunch...nyum..nyum...

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
-- nda..pmalas oowww....hahah...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
-- hhmm...DQ yng ada brownie aahhh...lupa me...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE
-- ya senyum pat ku kah???

15. RED OR PINK...
-- Red baby...gggrrrr....

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
-- now?????my tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh.......

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
-- bleh tulis byk2kah???shaz,dyan,ariana,nida.......balh...blah...blah...bf me ynag kmbang...kmi jrg dating g aaaa....rindu me the old tym...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
-- mana-mana u...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
-- grey adidas sport pants with pink stripe...my favourite white adidas jogging shoe...

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
-- eerrrr......cna aahhh....im 8 school and this one ustaz pasang you tube urg bdikir or nasyid....so...that is what im listening to...now...heheh...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
-- Red...

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
-- Strawberry....nyaman aaahhh...if perfume..i love CK and issey miyake...plus my bf's smell..heheheh...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
-- my mum....

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
-- au lah..paranita merna...nice name aahhh...never dgr b4...but she's a good teacher and a good friend too...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
-- aaiii.........apa aaaa.......byk aahhh...hockey,bula,swimming,track n field....blah..blah...

27. HAIR COLOR?
-- im proud to tell u..its black...

28. EYE COLOR?
-- hazel..wawaw...


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
-- au wah!!!

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
-- eerr...Laa Mee Tomyam, tang hoon salad, Dim sum......blah..blah...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
-- hhmmm....both...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
-- sedih i eeyyyy...lama dah nda watch muvee dcinema aaaa...buzy me..pling last me mliat how 2 lose ur bf in 10 days with the girls d umah atul(jan men2 ada projector x aahhh hahahah...)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
-- pink with grey strips..

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
-- both

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
-- both

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
-- bula dtg...i sambut lah...

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
-- X bf mlintas...hahahah....

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
-- SOmething psal PE aahhh...

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
-- i dun have 1

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
-- nada..me bz men netball and futsal smlm..

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
-- hhmm...bunyi ombak dpantai...so relaxing...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
-- beatles lah...

44. WHAT'S THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
-- KL and Singapore ja...bureng aaa...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
-- aauuu...i can melt u down..hahahah...

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
-- RIPAS BSB

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
-- smua tah....

0 comments: