CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.2008

Chinese believe that number eight brings prosperity and good luck..that is why they pick today's date to do the Olimpic..i think its kinda cool plang 08.08.08 and pkul 8.08 heheh....nwy congrats to sapa2 yang kawin nikah btunang and all...me pernah mau this date 4 wedding or btunang since my bday is 8th january me mau everthn is eight jua...heheheh...but i guess nada jodoh nwy its too early 4 me jua..heheh...

Happy belated bday n bday 2...

Leja 6/8
ka ira's n razif's new baby girl (i think namanya ameerah x) 7/8
Saren 8/8

well, tadi my dleng,ctang and me surpkan bday leja...bky nda menjadi but...8 least cleja bangang!!!and kana tipu..hahah...malas kan cerita in detail..here are some pictures taken...







0 comments: