CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

happy birthday Ayah....








Last 25th november we celebrated my ayah's birthday..it was a simple but yet fun celebration...i still remember how my dad used to read bed time stories to me when i was a little girl..ayah love to read me lots of fairy tales story,his story is not the ordinary stories like cinderella,snow white blah..blah..blah..but he has his own story to tell every night!!!how amazing was that???different story every night???my dad is a very creative person huh??? like father like daugther...

every night he will tuck me to bed..:') hes the best!!! i loves him with all my heart...i guess thats why i still think im a little princess living in my daddy's kingdom..heheheh...until that one time my dad was sick and couldnt give me any story telling and my ibu was so clueless and just read me the original version of Cinderella..imagine the same story in 3 nights??hahahha...boring but i treasure the love my parents gives to me until now....

i love u so much ayah...smoga panjang umur dan murah reziki dan belanja me selalu...heheheh....

0 comments: