CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Me dmam...

today is my aniversary wit dleng bt im sick..me slsma and sometime my prut skt..plz jan gastric or appendix again..my exam is next week, i dont want kclinic and jumpa any doctors..me nda mau!!

owh well..td pg my dleng aga me dumah and we had brunch 8 CA Mnhammad serusop..afta that we went 2 ubd n join the PJ Gangsta study group.smpai sna me ngusut plang cz idung me tsumbat :( slasma me mkin truk cz of the aircorn dubd 2 kuat sangat..so i went bck hme round 3ish just b4 dleng training 4 the up coming AUG(ASEAN UNIVERSITY GAMES) in kuala lumpur just after the exam.

Syok ah dpt pg KL for free!!tickets kna bg tmpt tingal kna provide..duit pun kna bg..ai kewl eyh..For sure im going to miss him nanti bt im proud of him to be selected in the 200 meters sprint.mudahan tah my dleng win something nanti..AMIN..

bh me tdr lu ah..i know its early bt ubt me mkn td buat me sleepy ah..bye~

p/s shimy sori nda dpt join kmu study dubd mlm ni..muachzZ

0 comments: