CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

11th months anniversary with him..aku sayau kenuan sulu...






2day is my anniversary wit eemm..he is such a lovely person..he treat me well..even tho ya ucap me ani 70% masih kanak2!!!:'( waaaa....isk..isk...

he is my best friend..he is my boyfriend..he is a brother 2 me..he brighten my life..i am so lucky 2 have him by my side everytime i need him..:') thank u leng..i love u so much..mmuuaachhzzz..me syg u leng... nobody can ever replace u in my heart..so, dont mengusut aahh..heheheh..

btw thanks 4 the lovely 'gawai' yea..its not 4 u alone but it goes 2 ur family as well..i feel so welcome 2 ur lovely family..thanks!!!*hugs* eeyyhh..me mandi sungai x aahhh..!!!hahah...nanti me simpan the pictures in this blog yea...

love u dleng...mmuuaacchhzz...

0 comments: