CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lets get Started...



Once upon a time...there's a girl who live in a jungle...wawawawa..apakan..i actually don't know what am i doing right now..i am doing this because i seriously don't know what to do until august..except for playing hockey and BEKELAI wit my bf..i think i can reduce the 'kelai' bit and do this blog..

well,its already 3;15 and i have hockey training later at five. Now, my bf is beside me mengusutkan balik temburong but me ngusut jua so that ya nda balik temburong ehee...urg bjumpa bf ani syok ah..but baru jua kami bjumpa ahhh ya cari kelai dah...ni mengacau me menbuat blog cia..bis kan d d82nya...ya bureng wah cz lappy nya bupdate bureng2 kacau2nya me..andangnya ni ya ni...=p ani bz ya bmsn sama xbfnya chelmi..hahah...let him bz sama chelmi nda jua mengacau..heheh..

iLL update this thing krg mlm g k..ani kan mlayan my dleng lu..kan hug2 n tickle him sampai ya sasak..hahahah...mmuuaachhzzz..me ucap2 dleng cz me suka liat u sasak..u hencem wah f u sasak..hahah...hencem kan my bf 2..hahaha..ani pun ya sasak cz gambarnya yang bida me simpan dsini aahhh..

0 comments: