CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Love latter for my dleng

Dear abg gat..

im sori if you feel i dont care,miss or neglected you...i seriously dont know what i could do just to make you happy and trust me.

Ive try my best to make my self busy so that i will not miss you so bad. It doesnt mean that i am not thinking about you anymore but i just want to make my self busy so that i will not call you every night and cry my self to bed...

I have been waiting for you since you are back from Kk but it seems like the word 'tomorrow' is not tomorrow after all. I understand your responsibility back in Temburong. That is why i never push you to come here and meet me but it doesnt meant that i agree you to stay there longer but Im giving you more time and space to settle things down so that i can meet you soon.

i hope you could understand my feelings instead of accusing me. I miss u so bad leng..:'(

Love u so much...

0 comments: