CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Miss my dleng..

I know i keep on saying i miss my dleng..bt..bnr ah..i want 2 tdr bt i cnt..td dleng called me frm temburong!eyh..iski me..he just got bck frm kk with his family..syok ah dpt pg kk..me mau jua eyh...my mum plan 2 go somewhere mid jan bt..ntah ah me mcm malas mau ikut cz im looking 4wrd 4 pj kk trip...hopefully ok lah..

eyH..Td my prnts bwa nabil pg hospital cz ya skt prut..they brought him 2 the emergency room g 2..ingau me..bek jua nuthn serious n nda kna admit..ALHAMDULILAH..bt the doctor ckp prtnya byk gas!!bowh..is it because of my crazy float which i made after watching AFC?!!but maybe nabil gastric mcm me..cz awl dah ya skt prut then ya minum float g..mkin truk cia..bt..i have to admit me skt prt plang jua smlm cz..i drank too much of that float!hahaha...tau tah my prt ani sensitive..i cnt drink any fizzy drink ,coffee n yng acidic mcm lemon...f me minum specialy with empty stomach..mcm kna racun tikus cia me ampai2 skt prut...so plz..jan bg me minum those drinks yea..or..liatkn me..me ani cepat tsliur ni..

0 comments: