CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Princess diary

Im trying my best to close my eyes and get my beauty sleep but again as usual i cant..so i decide to do something with my lovely blog..

Its funny because when i was in form 4 i remember my english teacher ms Suzzana Banfield used to gave us time to write whatever we want in our journal.This blog remind me of her hahahaha...i used to wrote lots of bullshit!haha..owh well that was my first UNPRIVATE kind of diary..

after that teacher student journal my bf(my x yng now happyly married) and i wrote this poetry kind of diary hahahaha..i know mihir ah...we wrote lots of amazing lyrics..im serious..we do made some good songs out of it!hahaha..and...please dont laugh i still have those poems..i kept it..err..somewhere in my room..i think...

enough of the poems..owh yeah!when i was in form 3 i do share a book(diary) with some of my best friends!hahaha..au..me dulu ada this 'GANG' mau tau pa namanya? U.N.I.C.O.R.N Short formnya UNI as in you and I Hahahaha..kanak2 tah jua bnar!!we take turn writing in the 'diary' cali lah..best friend forever tah udah 2 ah...i think yng in that group was me,idah,qamariah,syazana,dezah..bnrnya 7 of us bt i cant remember the rest..sori babes if i left out some names..i try to recall my friends bck than..
Idah- she love red so much..attractive young women..im serious with her beauty she can be with whoever she want..the last time i saw her was.. when she was doing her nursing thingy in ripas with her pink blouse..
Qamariah-my gf here is doing her fashion design course somewhere in uk living with the skinny and tall model..that what she told me the last time i meet her!!owh well..i have a wedding gown designer in my list!hahaha..im proud of u babe!
syazana-she is one hard working baby!!im not so sure what she is doing now..but i do miss this doll..
Dezah-perempuan ini yng panat..hahaha..cali ya ni wah...i heard shes married..

ok..i think those are the so called diaries which ive shared with anybody..eyh..au..i left one..a diary i shared with someone special..but we burnt it..we burnt it together so that no memories can be remember ever again..and it do works..

And now...i dont have any written diary anymore since i burnt the last one i had..but..i have this blog to share my stories..i have courage to write again to tell people what ive been through..what have i achieve..and most of all what have i learnt...now its up to my rajiness to blog..hahaha..

p/s me PMSing yatah emo cia..haha..

0 comments: