CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

hai.... again....




i just got back from the sungkai outing with the hockey family....syok lah rmai2 bgila...hahahahah....kmi sungkai d soto rindu dgaint...it was fun plus cali cz current ttp...hahahahaha....dlm gelap kmi mkn..wah...romantiknya....heheheh....candle light sungkai x aahhh...




anyways...the raya heat trasa dah 8 my place my house is still under construction...renovation here and there well not much bnrnya its just some of the air conditions need servicing..the walls need some painting and blah blah blah....as usual my parents ani jenis yang semangat raya so....fham2 lah....hehehhehe....i love them so much...they love 2 pampered kmi smua...*hugs*




okay...talking about my interview tadi...hehehheheh....it was FUN!!!!the interviewers are nice and i just keep on talking and talking....they are very interested with my hockey specialities...owh...im so glad i m gifted with this TALENT in making people just LOVE me...hahahahah....they even ask me 2 sing...hahahahah....yes people...i m a girly type of girl who happens to love doing sports so much plus an artistic talent...from my point of view...everybody is special in their own way...ALLAH atu ADIL..*ALLAH HU AKHBAR*




0 comments: