CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

wish me luck people...

i just got back from work...hhmm...im tired with this work..but I'm still loving it tho...the kids are all adorable...*hugs* ooowwwhhh..well...their exam is just around the corner..I'm scared they cant make it but...i believe they can do it...oowwhh..well...gud luck guys...I've given u everything so its all up 2 u now....
tomorrow is a new day to start..i will be having my interview at this one of the private school as the Physial Edu teacher..hhmm..i miss teaching PE sooo...much...my teaching practise was awesome!!!!!i love the kids...the teacher....oowh...i miss them so much....i cant believe some of them still calls me and say 'i miss u teacher' eeyyyhh...i wish dpt ajr drng again....to all my former students teacher miss kmu so much....*hugs* ill come over to the school nanti yea....

0 comments: